The SampleRobot family just got bigger with the new Volca-X software for Korg’s latest Volca machine “Volca Sample”. Volca-X is a handy tool that allows you to quickly record, manage, convert, edit and send custom samples to your Volca. That way you can easily create your own sample libraries and copies of your favorite instruments.
Volca-X comes in two different versions, one to manage your sounds, the other includes WaveRobot, a loop editor with handy features like
auto transient detection. loop in and out detection, and supersize editing mode up to 3200×2000 px.
New features of SampleRobot Volca-X
- Dumping up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Saving sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Importing multiple wave files at once.
- Slicing “all-in-one” files.
- Sample size calculation and progress display.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- WaveRobot editor available as option.
SampleRobot Volca-X: $59
SampleRobot Volca-X + WaveRobot: $129